Creative Thinking, DESIGN THINKING.
Design Thinking helps you learn new ways to tackle old challenges and uncover your hidden potential. Access your best problem-solving self in Design Thinking: A Crash Course with Matthew Jervis.
Thinking like a designer is not just for designer! In this class, he’ll teach the Design Thinking framework and guide participants through unique hands-on activities. You’ll learn:
- Collaboration skills
- How to identify another person’s strengths
- Taking ownership through participation
- Creative ways to tackle projects
You’ll develop a whole new way of working in teams that utilizes the innate skills of all of the participants and plays to everyone’s unique strengths. You’ll see Design Thinking challenges in-action and learn new ways of problem-solving along the way.
LOGOS FOR SMALL BUSINESS, STORYTELLING
Logos are a vital asset for any business. A good logo acts as a public touchpoint for everything that a brand represents: it establishes consistency of look and feel, adds a level of professionalism, and conveys the core ethic of the business. But you don’t need to be a professional designer to create a logo for your business or side-hustle.
Join Matthew for this class, and you’ll learn:
- What makes a great logo, how to differentiate between types of logos, and how to get started on doing your own logo research
- How to create preliminary sketches of your logo, import it to the computer, and add color
- How to prepare logo files for many different use cases, from printed business cards to social media icons.